More Wi-Fi coverage for all connected devices
Compatible with all common WLAN standards and routers from other manufacturers
• Automatic transmission of existing WLAN encryption
• Ultra-fast 1,300 Mbps and most stable transmission via WLAN AC (5 GHz)
• More performance, flexibility and strongest connections through simultaneous WLAN AC + N (dual band)
• Automatic selection of the best radio channel through automatic channel search
• Increased transmission speed through intelligent use of both WLAN frequency bands (repeating crosslinking)
• Secure WLAN encryption according to WPA2 standard; individual password already activated at the factory
• Easy and secure login of new WLAN devices in the home network at the touch of a button (WPS)
• Support for FRITZ! The box's WLAN guest connection
• Fast Gigabit LAN connection for network devices without WLAN function
• Energy savings through adaptable night connection for WLAN and ECO mode
Fast and powerful with WLAN AC + N
FRITZ! The WLAN Repeater 1750E uses MIMO multiple antenna technology and radio thanks to dual-band WLAN simultaneously in the 2.4 GHz band (up to 450 Mbit / s) and the 5-GHz band (up to 1,300 Mbit / s). Through intelligent band selection, FRITZ chooses! Always the most efficient and fastest way to and from the wireless router so that all wireless devices benefit.
The multi-antenna method and the use of the latest methods established in the 802.11ac standard for optimization of intervals and throughput increase the interval and the data speed increases compared to previous 11n-based solutions many times over. Where previous structural events or long distances limited the wireless connection, several demanding applications can now be implemented wirelessly anywhere in the home at the same time.
Maximum Wi-Fi security and easy installation
By supporting the latest encryption standards (WPA2), FRITZ guarantees! WLAN Repeater 1750E the highest level of privacy. The LED display makes it easy to read the operating status information on the device. This also makes it possible to determine the optimal position of the repeater by displaying the radio signal strength. Using Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS), the repeater is installed at the touch of a button and integrated within a few seconds into the Wi-Fi wireless home network.
Can be used flexibly with Gigabit LAN connection
A Gigabit LAN port on FRITZ! The WLAN Repeater 1750E enables network-enabled devices such as TVs, TV boxes and printers that do not have wireless integration. Alternatively, LAN bridge mode, the repeater can be connected to the router via a network cable or by using an AC adapter. Thus, even greater distances can be easily bridged. The repeater supports the WLAN standards 11ac / a / b / g / n and is thus compatible with all standard WLAN routers.